Sunday, July 26, 2009

What is your favorite hair style/cut?

For the past 8-9 months now, I have done nothing whatsoever with my hair, except wear it down every day. I would like to do something different with it every now and then, but I have no idea what. It can be hard to manage, and at times it's hard to do anything with it at all (I'm one of those people who has to work to get it to look nice, lol). It's getting fairly long now (it's down to my bra strap in the back) and I'm coming up empty handed.



So I was hoping to maybe find an idea from others. What is your favorite cut or style? Is there a particular style you think works best for long hair?



Any ideas are greatly appreciated - thanks! =)



What is your favorite hair style/cut?

I had very long hair and then got sick of it, so I cut it short just above my shoulders in layers, its funky and easy to manage.



What is your favorite hair style/cut?

i really like straight hair with side swept bangs,



to change things you can put manic panic in it which washes out in about 2 weeks.



you can get your hair cut often.



if you have long hair cut it short for a change or if you have short hair why not get extensions to change your look



:)



What is your favorite hair style/cut?

get some layers in it or SOMETHING lol pretty much works with everyones hair



What is your favorite hair style/cut?

I really love the whole side bang look i just recently cut my hair that length and it looks great its also really cute to cut it in really choppy layers it will look great



What is your favorite hair style/cut?

for the longest time i had trouble finding a style / cut i loved. now i have the beckham cut ( victoria beckham) its a bit longer than hers, but it frames my face perfectly, i have a oval face so it looks great. the woman who cut my hair says the cut looks best on ppl with oval faces, round or fat faces make the cut look bad. but whatever. now for long hair if u have straight hair layer is, if u part it down the middle try a side part. for curly hair do the same. surly hair is best layered, cuz it takes away alot of the weight, and looks more proportional. also try some high lights, or low lights to spice things up a bit. hope this helps



What is your favorite hair style/cut?

If I were u i would keep my hair long and do a little side part. Then I would curl 2 inch sections with a spiral curler. For a finishing touch I would gently rub in a little bit of shimmer gel. This look is cute for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment