Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Short Hair cut ( buzz) or longer on top?

I have really fine hair and have lost a bit on top. I like to have enough to comb back but don't want to appear like I am trying to hide my thinning areas? Should I just give up and go with the short near buzz look? Also- what about a moustache? Are they "in" ?



Short Hair cut ( buzz) or longer on top?

OK Dave, get a buzz, that will look very good on you. I think a man with short hair like that looks very handsome with a mustache as well. Try it and keep me posted on what you think. Good luck and Happy 2008.



Short Hair cut ( buzz) or longer on top?

What's on top of a man's head doesn't really matter to me. Having said that, DON'T TRY THE COMB-OVER! I think most women would prefer a totally bald man to someone who's trying to fake it.



I don't know if mustaches are in or not, but I like them. I also like the mustache/goatee look. It looks good on men at any age, especially if they have buzzed their heads.



Short Hair cut ( buzz) or longer on top?

I am way past the era of what is 'in' and don't much care what other people 'think'. I am getting sparse on top and I am letting my hair grow. My older by one year, brother has less hair on top than I do, yet his hair in back comes down almost to his waist. Up to you, but in my opinion, just please yourself. I am growing mine because I cannot afford haircuts and my hands shake so much I don't want to attempt it myself.



Short Hair cut ( buzz) or longer on top?

Why not try cutting your hair short; it will probably grow back if you don't like it. The buzz look can be fun. Grow it back if you don't like it or get bored with that look. You could be really daring and just go on and shave off the thin bits....or cut all your hair very short.....or shave your whole head. It's all good as long as you smile and make eye contact, imo.



I like moustaches on men, but I have no idea if this stylish or not. Perhaps I have spent too much time around firefighters and law enforcement officers....:)



Short Hair cut ( buzz) or longer on top?

Dave ,just be yourself , whatever your happy with , you should be liked for you , not what you look like ,



Short Hair cut ( buzz) or longer on top?

Everything is "in". As for your hair, if you buzz it and don't like it it'll grow back.



Short Hair cut ( buzz) or longer on top?

Do what you gotta do --- I think it would be fine to have hair., and I've heard many a tail about a womb broom.



Short Hair cut ( buzz) or longer on top?

Style go short on top and try some wax.



Mustache I think is a mans choice some do some don't they will probably never go out.



Short Hair cut ( buzz) or longer on top?

Get a very short Buzz Cut, maybe around a #2 or #1. Or get a fade, where it starts at about a #1 on the sides and bottom, and ends with a #3 or 4 on top.



Short Hair cut ( buzz) or longer on top?

Go short...there isn't anything wrong with bald.

No comments:

Post a Comment