Tuesday, July 28, 2009

How can i get my hair to grow longer?my mom gave me a hair cut 2 days ago and i dont like it!!?

my hair used to be long and now its medium.



i liked it way better bein long.



what can i do to make my hair grow longer??



[[p.s: if you drink lots of water does that help your hair grow longer fast??]]



How can i get my hair to grow longer?my mom gave me a hair cut 2 days ago and i dont like it!!?

oooo that sucks. try these tips.



. next time your mom wants you to cut your hair explain to her that it's your hair and you feel you should have a say n what happens to it. don't whine. be mature and she'll consider your ideas.



. coconut oil makes hair grow faster by stimulating the scalp. Try any shampoo or conditoner that has coconut in it. organix coconut milk shampoo at target stores works great!



. whatever you do, do not buy those hair growth pills. They make you grow hair everywear else! legs, arms, everywear but your head! don't waste your money.



. don't bother getting a hair cut every 3 weeks ether. this is just a scam that hair dressers use to mkae you come and spend money.



. eating healhtier can make your hair gorw faster.



. drink lots of water.



. sleep on silk pillowcases. They prevent split ends by keeping hair untangles unlike cotton.



.Massage you scalp ever day. it stimulates blood in the head to bring hair growth.



good luck and hope i helped =)



How can i get my hair to grow longer?my mom gave me a hair cut 2 days ago and i dont like it!!?

Try vitamins, they have special ones for hair, skin and nails. I take them everyday.



How can i get my hair to grow longer?my mom gave me a hair cut 2 days ago and i dont like it!!?

eat lots of marmite (im not sure if you can get that in america if your american tho )and where your hair down



How can i get my hair to grow longer?my mom gave me a hair cut 2 days ago and i dont like it!!?

hope this helped:



1. Mizani (at ur local JCPenney's salon)



2. Minoval (Sally's Beauty Depot)



hope i helped! :))))



How can i get my hair to grow longer?my mom gave me a hair cut 2 days ago and i dont like it!!?

Patience, my dear, patience.



And next time, try to negotiate with your mom before you let her cut it. Let her know how much you like your long hair.



How can i get my hair to grow longer?my mom gave me a hair cut 2 days ago and i dont like it!!?

Generally if you drink lots of water and get regular exercise - your hair will grow longer faster but not noticeably faster. If you want it to grow faster you need to make sure you're not getting split ends because that's what tears the hair shaft apart requiring a haircut to correct. I found a great product that is really for people with thin hair but it really makes your hair stronger and if it's stronger it grows longer faster because it's not breaking off during the process. Most of hair growth is genetic and not controllable. But the best product I've found is the Nioxin line. Alot of salons are carrying it now. I think I got it at Great Clips. This product takes care of making your hair stronger and heavier. It also means no split ends so your hair appears to grow longer faster because the ends are not breaking off. Even if you don't have thin hair - this product will help. It's totally non greasy and leaves your hair heavier and stronger. It's just amazing. It treats your scalp and the hair shaft. I know my hair has grown faster but I'm not sure if it's just because I'm not getting split ends or it's really growing faster. Probably a bit of both because my scalp is healthier to support hair growth.



How can i get my hair to grow longer?my mom gave me a hair cut 2 days ago and i dont like it!!?

Yes it helps. Vitamins B, C, F, zinc, iron, copper and protein are essential for hair growth. Drinking plenty of water and eating plenty of raw fruits and vegetables is probably the best way to achieving healthy hair.Try http://solutionsforhairgrowth.blogspot.c... for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment