Sunday, July 26, 2009

I just got my hair cut short, but i don't know what to with it now! any ideas?

i'm used to long hair, so i now have no idea what to do with my hair. i have black hair, which is half-way down my neck as well as a full fringe.



I just got my hair cut short, but i don't know what to with it now! any ideas?

well you are just like me so why did you cut your hair?



I just got my hair cut short, but i don't know what to with it now! any ideas?

getting a short hair cut is rather shocking when you want to do something with it; i've been through it. you want to curl it but theres like no more hair to curl! you can experiment with hair accessories such as cute litte clips and headbands. or flip the ends of your hair in or out, or curl it all over. just bring out the curling and flat irons, and styling products, and play with your hair on a dull friday night with no good movies out.



I just got my hair cut short, but i don't know what to with it now! any ideas?

oh yeah, i know what you mean! my friend just got her hair cut short.. but no fear, there's more than you think you can do!



Try thick hair bands and just some funky hair bands, their totally in style and super cute and fun!



Pin barettes and clips in your hair, not like little kid ones, but there's awesome ones out their.. even at stores like the dollar store!



You can try "flipping your hair" by simply doing it the old school way and putting in rollers, it's super adorable!



Don't be afraid to put your hair up, in a pony tail... it's super duper sporty chick. Or even in a half pony tail, with either an elastic, or a clip!



Lastly there are TONS of celebs to google to get hair ideas, they may not have the shortest hair, but still, same ideas... Ariel Kebbel, Posh (Victoria Beckham), Cameron Diaz, Nicole Richie, Jenny McCarthy, etc..



Good Luck... remeber, hair will grow back!! ;)



:)



I just got my hair cut short, but i don't know what to with it now! any ideas?

You can try a low ponytail, sitting on the nape of your neck, or a low bun in the same area and tie a colorful scarf around your head (where a headband would go) and tie it under the ponytail/bun so that the end isn't visible. This is my hairstyle of choice. My hair is about the same length yours is, but mine is coarse and thick.



My best friend has chin-length hair and deals with it this way: braid it up into a French braid. Secure the bottom with a band and tuck it into the braid. Add two skinny headbands or rub pomade in for a textured look. Elegant barrettes make a nice touch.



If your hair is layered, ponytails are harder to pull off. If this is the case for you, you might want to try curling each layer. For natural waves, put your hair into medium-sized braids, secure with rubber bands, and take a hot shower. Keep your hair away from the water. The steam naturally loosens your hair, therefore curling it.



Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment