Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I need a hair cut what modern for a guy?

Live in the UK have had the same hair cut for a long time , want to change it but not to extreme anyone know any good websites which I can check out syles of today.



I need a hair cut what modern for a guy?

go for layers and go smooth not that short



I need a hair cut what modern for a guy?

get a hard man cut



I need a hair cut what modern for a guy?

I've been sportin' the fauxhawk for some time now. I get lots of compliments. Try that one.



I need a hair cut what modern for a guy?

short , and if u have a good body and are attractive shaved



I need a hair cut what modern for a guy?

I recommand to you an italyan style or somethin like a depeche mode.Italian style is verry cool and u can drive nuts the chicks wits this types of hait cut.



I need a hair cut what modern for a guy?

get a mohawk

No comments:

Post a Comment