Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I asked this earlier but didnt get a good response I have fine long hair and need a change can any h

I have fine STRANDS of hair but a MEDUIUM amount of hair, which gives it a flat straight look. It has the slightest amount of wave and if I don閳ユ獩 blow dry it which just makes it look super messy. I have a two part question first I am going to get highlights all over and I want a new cut. What I have now is a few layers with a couple short ones (you don閳ユ獩 even notice) in the front. I am thinking about getting 閳ユ競angs閳?the kind that you just brush to the side. (Although I hate getting celebrity hair styles what I am thinking of is much like Hillary Duff Link below). If you think you have a really great idea I would love to hear it however I am much more the down to earth type I don閳ユ獩 need anything crazy. Most imortant(this is the Q not answered)-------%26gt;Also I would like to know considering my hair type and getting highlights what is the best routine to keep my hair looking great all day?



http://www.myspace.com/mmbreb (my myspace)



http://www.sedu-tips.com/Hilary_Duff_Sed... (Hilary Duff



I asked this earlier but didnt get a good response I have fine long hair and need a change can any help? Pics?

i had hair like your once and i got mine razored.when your get your hair razored it allows you to do many different styles that are very hot. add some color like hot pink, dark blue ,or red.or just a color you where a lot



I asked this earlier but didnt get a good response I have fine long hair and need a change can any help? Pics?

pimp salp no-jutsu?



I asked this earlier but didnt get a good response I have fine long hair and need a change can any help? Pics?

okay you may be able to pull of a kinda long old ihanna cut. you know in please dont stop the music vid. okay 4 highlights don't go to light and buy shampoo according to the color and use a protection likee leave in conditioner b4 blowdrying



I asked this earlier but didnt get a good response I have fine long hair and need a change can any help? Pics?

maybe going a lighter brown and getting blonde highlights, or just gettting light brown highlights



http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0S020uWXbdHUz...



http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0S020q3XbdHQ0...



I asked this earlier but didnt get a good response I have fine long hair and need a change can any help? Pics?

Blowdrying you hair the right way helps it last all day. Obivously products help. The best thing for your hair would be to ask for shorter layers so you can go get some volume, and stop it from being flat. The picture of hilary duff isnt working lol, but she always has nice hair. You also have to take the shape of your face into consideration when you're getting a haircut, particularly for bangs.

No comments:

Post a Comment