Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I recently had a hair cut, i used to have hair till my lower back. I had it cut till my shoulders.?

Now after a year, i hair has only grown till my back and the hairdresser thinned out my hair. I used to have very thick hair. She said having long thick hair, makes it limp and dull, so she thinned it out. It doesn't look all that great by the way. It used to be better before i cut it. Could she have cut it the wrong way that affects the way my hair grows back now...



I recently had a hair cut, i used to have hair till my lower back. I had it cut till my shoulders.?

Hi, I teach hairdressing. I have been a hairdresser for over 25 years. Many things can affect the look of your hair, your diet, stress and much more. If you think that you have had a bad hair cut, find a reputable hairdresser and get a trim. Make sure to tell them for a trim!!!, Change your shampoo every 6 months, give yourself a treatment, try making this at home, some Mayonnaise, warm olive oil, and 2 avocado's. Does wonders for the shine. good luck.



I recently had a hair cut, i used to have hair till my lower back. I had it cut till my shoulders.?

No, as long as you care for it properly it will return eventually to it's normal thickness and length. Just keep your split ends clipped and no more thinning. It's true that thick hair can be heavy and dull but too much thinning can look equally as bad.



I recently had a hair cut, i used to have hair till my lower back. I had it cut till my shoulders.?

You need another hairdresser. There is absolutely nothing wrong with long and thick hair.



When you got all that hair cut off, did you at least donate it to "Locks of Love"?



http://www.locksoflove.org/#item2



.

No comments:

Post a Comment