Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I Want to get a scene hair cut....?

and im going to the salon tomorrow what should i tell them to explain what i want. i have pictures but i want to tell them so they wont screw it up...i have long hair. it goes past my shoulders....HELP!



I Want to get a scene hair cut....?

Scene hairstyles are pretty popular so as long as you go to a trendy salon I think they should automatically know. But you should use words like razored layers (on the top part of yur hair so you can tease it up) funky...definitely lots and lots of layers, but straighter and less layers as you get to the bottom.



I Want to get a scene hair cut....?

You have pictures, so you should be okay but use key words like "layers" and use your actual hair show how you want it. Be very firm on how thinned out you want it, or you'll leave with no hair!



If your hair isn't naturally fairly straight, don't ask for razored cuts. With hair that is wavy/curly razors will break the curl and you'll be a puffy mess! If your hair is curly/wavy and you want your hair to be thinned like scene hair usually is, get it thinned by putting in lots of layers.



I Want to get a scene hair cut....?

What is a "scene" hair cut?



I Want to get a scene hair cut....?

Umm.



Well I say get it razered, layered and dyed.



Get a your whole head dyed black, but pick a color and have them dye your underlay.



It should be pretty good.



Keep your hair straight and choppy looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment