Sunday, July 26, 2009

I am a gay man....should i cut my hair?

I used to have long hair but being a loser...i cut it but now it looks like crap. Should I have it cut shorter....or should I keep this really stupid haircut for a month or two until it grows back.



I am a gay man....should i cut my hair?

Grow it long if you like to cross dress. Otherwise leave it nice and short. Maybe with some spikes.



I am a gay man....should i cut my hair?

LET IT GROW BACK. IN THE MEAN TIME TRY SOME COLOR OR THE MARK ANTHONY HAIR GEL TO CHANGE IT UP- UNTIL IT GROWS IN



I am a gay man....should i cut my hair?

spike it up, or get a mowhawk



I am a gay man....should i cut my hair?

wow I actually think you should let the top 75% of your hair remain long with the last 25% staying short. If you want long hair, leave it down. If you want short hair, put the top up in to spiky buns, twists, or braids. This will also look cool with more than one hair color.



I am a gay man....should i cut my hair?

Hey It's up to you and it has nothing to do with your being gay. Give it a few days to a week to see if it grows on you and then if you still hate it go look through some hair books and try a bit differnt cut that's not a whole lot shorter so if you do decide to grow it back you won't have to wait as long as if you cut it all off and still hated your hair.



I am a gay man....should i cut my hair?

well if you think it looks that bad, than get it cut shorter .there is a lot of cute guys with short hair. and it dosen't matter if other people like it or not.



I am a gay man....should i cut my hair?

first buzz it all off, then wax it or do nair. that way it'll make you look really high class and your hairwill never get in your face. also it is all shiny.



I am a gay man....should i cut my hair?

first of all why do you call your self a loser! I doubt your a loser! grow it back!! I think gay men with long hair is a real big turn on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment