Sunday, July 26, 2009

I Don't KNOW How To CUT My HAIR!>!>!>!>??

Okay..just FYI. I am thin, brown hair, brown eyes, tall, and have long hair. I want to get it cut for Christmas BUT i have no idea what to do w my hair?!? All i know is i want it to look cute. PLEAse, write back w some suggestions cuz i m clueless. I asked my sister n she told me to just shave my head...lol. SO, yea, what do u think??!?!



PS. Ooooh yea the appointment to cut my hair is tomorrow, so please HURRY!



I Don't KNOW How To CUT My HAIR!%26gt;!%26gt;!%26gt;!%26gt;??

Well what about getting it cut like 3 inches past your shoulders and layered. I think it would look really cute with some side sweep bangs too! hope this helped!



I Don't KNOW How To CUT My HAIR!%26gt;!%26gt;!%26gt;!%26gt;??

It's depending on the shape of your face and how outgoing you are BUT I think that it would be really cute if you got it cut short, like to your chin (if you wanna go that short). Like a bob, but have the top in the back of you head have more volume and the bottom back, where your neck is, cut really short. Then have the sides come in a sharp angular cut to your chin. Add full side swept bangs and it's really cute and slightly edgy!! I wanna get mine like that! :)



I Don't KNOW How To CUT My HAIR!%26gt;!%26gt;!%26gt;!%26gt;??

A classic bob looks great on every face shape and hair type... you can have it cut to a length that is flattering to you, with or without bangs, angled or straight, feathered or blunt... your hairdresser will be able to help you come up with a cut that is best for you. Good luck! :)



I Don't KNOW How To CUT My HAIR!%26gt;!%26gt;!%26gt;!%26gt;??

get a rihanna hairdo



http://www.healthandbeauty.net.au/images...

No comments:

Post a Comment