Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Should I cut the bottom of my hair?

I colored my hair and then my hair got really damaged because I couldn't wash it properly because I was living out in a rural area. Anyway, it's goten pretty healthy now but the color doesn't match my upper hair color. My hair is down to the waist and everything from my mid back to the ends is dry, thin and a different color. Should I cut that hair off or just wait until my hair grows longer and cut it off?



Should I cut the bottom of my hair?

i would say just cut it off



Should I cut the bottom of my hair?

Well, you seem to have enough hair as is. I don't think cutting off a foot would hurt that much, you'll still have nice long hair. This way your hair will be nice and uniform and all the same colour.



But if you do cut it off ask a stylist if you can donate it to Locks of Love. It's a nice thing to do with hair you don't plan on keeping.



Should I cut the bottom of my hair?

One time i got highlights and it looked really bad. If you are able to cut off most of your dyed part of your hair, i say go for it. i actually think natural color is much more prettier than dyed...highlights are alright depending what you get.



I say cut if off so your hair can grow back again healthier and probably regain its soft shiny look!



PS Cut off as much of the dyed part as possible without going so short that it will bug the heck out of you...XD



Should I cut the bottom of my hair?

It ir better to cut it off because it would not grow.It may damage total hair.So it is better to cut damaged hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment