Sunday, July 26, 2009

Hair confusion!?

Ok so... im getting my hair cut soon... i have really long black hair. it comes to just about the middle of my back. and i wanted to get blonde highlights my question is can a salon put blonde highlights in my black hair? everyone ive asked said its impossible but i havent dyed my hair since november and theyre professionals. i dont know can anyone help? thanks.



Hair confusion!?

they will just bleach it. Its not impossible.. and it can be done. ... Recently bleached my neices black hair.. came out fine. what they do is they will take sections bleach them blonde and than darken them into honey shades of blonde. it will look cute



Hair confusion!?

of course you can get highlights. my teachers antural hiar is black and she has highlights 9/3 (really light golden blonde)



Hair confusion!?

It's not that it's impossible, but it's hard on the hair, and it will be expensive. First the black hair will have to be lifted out, and that is really hard on the hair. Then the color that was black will have to blend with the natural color of your hair. Then you can have streaks put in, but you're dealing with two different textures of hair- one that is natural, and one that has been chemically treated. The only way it will be easier is if you get your hair cut to where your natural color ends and then the hairstylist won't have to contend with the black color. I wish you the best! I hope it comes out the way you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment