Thursday, July 23, 2009

I've just had my hair cut off to dicourage boys from flurting with who thinks this will help?

I'm bi but sick of getting to much attention from boys. Untill yesterday I had very long blonde hair which I think was the best part of my looks. I'm in a submissive bdsm relationship with a male\female couple and they encouraged me to have it cut to help stop the attention because they don't like boys flurting with me either. Although I'm thinking it might be the dumbest thing I've ever done as not only have I lost my lovely hair but unfortunately I have big stick out ears that are getting me even more attention only its not from people being attracted to me but more just finding me funny looking with shawn hair and big ears. Although the couple I'm with are happy that I did what they wanted and say they want have to worry about men hitting on me much anymore. What do others think. Will boys leave me alone now and is losing my looks worth it?



I asked this question last night but for some reason I got a violation notice so I never got to see the answers so I'm asking it again.



I've just had my hair cut off to dicourage boys from flurting with who thinks this will help?

Hon, your relationship pushed you to do something you regret. That's not a healthy relationship.



I know, as a sub, you want please your Master and Mistress, but if they were worth a damn as Doms they wouldn't have asked you to do something that would change how you see yourself in such a negative light.



Being submissive doesn't mean loosing who you are inside. I doesn't mean demoralizing yourself or lowering your self esteam. A good Dom would only encourage you to raise your self esteam, make you feel good for your submission to them, help you gain a feelings of worth for your submission.



I seriously think this relationship you're in is not a healthy one at all. Not if it's hurting your identity and self worth as a person.



Have a good cry and leave. Your hair will grow back, but in the meantime, get a hair fall.



And while you're recovering from this unhealthy relationship that forced your to do something so outwardly trivial, but very emotionally painful...I suggest you learn a bit about what it is to have a healthy BDSM relationship.



http://www.castlerealm.com/



(it's a web based D/s recourse center)



I've just had my hair cut off to dicourage boys from flurting with who thinks this will help?

Its not whats on or in your head that interests boys.....thought most folks knew that. 8o)



I've just had my hair cut off to dicourage boys from flurting with who thinks this will help?

Your disgusting.



I've just had my hair cut off to dicourage boys from flurting with who thinks this will help?

I would think it would help, if you simply spoke to them.



I've just had my hair cut off to dicourage boys from flurting with who thinks this will help?

Shouldn't have rushed into it. You need to make sure you'll be okay with a decision, big or small. And no, I don't think it will discourage boys at all. Most boys flirt with anything in a skirt, whether they truly find her attractive.



I've just had my hair cut off to dicourage boys from flurting with who thinks this will help?

If you are beautiful I will hit on you with long or short hair



Maybe you should of went with a color change first.



I've just had my hair cut off to dicourage boys from flurting with who thinks this will help?

That you would cut off your hair, which you seemed to love to detract from your appearance is absurd. That you would cut off your hair to please a couple who get their sexual thrill from the idea of owning you is even more ridiculous.



There are other ways of discouraging guys from hitting on you. The word "no" seems popular. You might have also tried something like, "bugger off".



The next step in your life as you let your hair grow out is to find a real relationship. You know, one that makes you feel respected and gratified. Your current menage a trois a la bdsm doesn't seem to be affording you much in the way of mental health.



I've just had my hair cut off to dicourage boys from flurting with who thinks this will help?

whether you have long hair or short, you are still beautiful. The boys pick on you because maybe you give them a sense of vulnerabilty..im sure you only did what you thght was best but what you really should have dne was confront them.



I've just had my hair cut off to dicourage boys from flurting with who thinks this will help?

I doubt that will help. But if you're unhappy with your hair now, it grows out again. Not a permanent change, that's for sure. I recently went from long brownish-black hair to short ultra ash blonde, and if I don't like it, it's going right back to chestnut.



I've just had my hair cut off to dicourage boys from flurting with who thinks this will help?

That IS the dumbest thing you ever did.......no, actually the 2nd dumbest thing. Asking this question is #1.



I've just had my hair cut off to dicourage boys from flurting with who thinks this will help?

i am a submissive female and i guess i would have to wonder why They have issue with you being flirted with by other guys. If you are not responding or encouraging these men, then why should you have to "pay" for their attention. BDSM is built on trust... do They not trust you?? Plus, i tend to doubt the only reason men look at you is your hair. Usually there is a package that comes with the hair as well. In fact i know plenty of men who PREFER short hair on women... so either way you will get the attention. i think i would, however, really consider what is going on in Their heads wanting you to cut your hair. Seems to me it might be a jealousy or insecurity issue for Them. If you are not collared, i would grow my hair back and get my self with a Dom/me that does not seem to jealous of others and so superficial as to think cutting off your hair will solve Their issues.



I've just had my hair cut off to dicourage boys from flurting with who thinks this will help?

Wow - seems like your personallity would have done that for you all on it's own!



I've just had my hair cut off to dicourage boys from flurting with who thinks this will help?

You sound like a real dumb a s s!!

1 comment:

  1. i am a 30 y.o. female lifestyle submissive to a wonderful Domme Goddess for the last three years. When we met, i had "perfect" straight bolnd hair to my waist. i was in love with my hair...i WAS my hair...and my Goddess (in Her wisdom) ultimately made a mental note of my love affair with my hair. A few days later we made a "surprise" visit to Goddess' hair stylist. Goddess told me i was there to have my hair cut. i was stunned and said "haircut? me? How?" Goddess gave me a big smile as She replied "Why, however I want it cut, of course". During the following minutes i watched myself in the mirror as all my hair was buzzed off with clippers into a very short crewcut. Later that day, Goddess held me as She explained how much more i am than my hair. i love Her. She was/is my everything. i have entrusted Her to make such decisions for me. Why? Because that is how a true "submissive" lives, and i would not want it any other way.

    In closing, be happy with yourself in your pleasing your Domme and Dom with the sacrifice you have gifted to Them. Whether or not it was to discourage boys is unimportant. you having your hair cut off because They WANTED it cut off is ALL important. An act of "submission" such as the one you just experienced should be both wonderful and exciting for a true submissive. i was so in love with my hair that while it was being taken from me in such a drastic way my emotions were totally off the chart! First i felt terror, then sadness, then out of control (obviously), then resolved, then excited by why my hair was being taken from me, then further excited by how different i looked, and finally, i felt honored for what i had just sacrificed. Cherish the "new" you as i did. Love yourself for all the pleasures you are able to provide for your Domme and Dom. It is what we live for.

    ReplyDelete