Wednesday, July 22, 2009

In your opinion.... do you think there is a certain age that a woman should cut off her longer hair.

OK let me kind of explain... at work there are some older women, and one is going to be 60 in 2 weeks, well she has long hair and dyes it jet black... a fellow co-worker told her that "women their age should have short hair because it is more age appropriate." So obviously the lady with the longer hair was offended, so I was just curious what your thoughts were about that. I personally think that as long as the person is happy with the way they look then who cares. Thanks for the feedback ;)



In your opinion.... do you think there is a certain age that a woman should cut off her longer hair.???

as long as the hair looks healthy, then the person should keep their hair as is. however, if it's getting stringy and thin, then the person should keep it shorter. i think that's why older women cut their hair shorter anyway; when they get older, it starts to thin and it just looks better short. but if her hair looks great, then that whole "age-appropriate" thing is such bs. like seriously, once you turn 60 your hair magically doesn't look right and you need to cut it short? ridiculous.



In your opinion.... do you think there is a certain age that a woman should cut off her longer hair.???

I think long her at any age is beautiful. I wont ever cut my hair short!! lol! It makes even older women have that youth full look about them.



In your opinion.... do you think there is a certain age that a woman should cut off her longer hair.???

I don't agree at all!!! I think that it is really rude of the lady who said that to try and tell the other woman how she ought to wear her hair!!! Anyone can do their hair however they want to, without rude co-workers saying that older women should have short hair. That is very stereotypical and it bothers me.



In your opinion.... do you think there is a certain age that a woman should cut off her longer hair.???

my grandma thinks that too. but i dont, i think its great that she likes to be different than everyone.



***its better to stand out than to fit in!!!!I***



In your opinion.... do you think there is a certain age that a woman should cut off her longer hair.???

I think there is no need for her to cut it short. Where did that "tradition" come from anyways?? My grandma has shoulder length wavy hair and it looks awesome. In fact, I think it makes her look a lot younger.

No comments:

Post a Comment