Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Can a regular barber cut long good?

I'm a guy who goes to a "standard" baber...you know the $15 dollar hair cut...well I grew it out and it hasnt been cut in about 4 months. I want to be loyal but am afraid he cant cut it right and it might come out looking like a mullet or something? I also dont want to pay $50 but am thinking of going to like a City Looks or something? I want it like middle of the neck and over the ears...so not like long long. Thanks so much for any help!



Can a regular barber cut long good?

Your barber should be able to cut your hair in a longer style!



Just ask him not to go too short.



Can a regular barber cut long good?

A normal Barber can do great cuts for cheap prices. Try Great Clips if you are interested. I am very pleased with their service and they always do a good job



Can a regular barber cut long good?

first - its can a regular barber cut long hair well - not good - and second....yes they can cut long hair well....they were not just trained to buzz with clippers....i go to a barber and pay $10 for my cuts and my hair is about 4" below my shoulders



Can a regular barber cut long good?

What your wanting is a stylist not a barber.... you can try the beauty academy's they all style hair sometimes free. Good luck



Can a regular barber cut long good?

barbers are mostly known for short cuts, crew, flat tops! i would go to a Clip n Snip or local franchise for an up to date reasonable haircut!!

No comments:

Post a Comment