Thursday, July 23, 2009

How can i fix my horrible short hair cut ?

I got my long hair chopped off...why , i do not know. I hate it. The layers are too short. and my hair looks very bushy. I have thick hair and now my head looks ENORMOUS. Any suggestions on cute styles. It's about chin length and layered. I need help !!!!!!!!!!



How can i fix my horrible short hair cut ?

you could get it thinned so it wouldn't be so big. or use sunsilk stuff that makes your hair flat it is the blue kind



hope i helped!



How can i fix my horrible short hair cut ?

so, now you know you don't like big hair. try experimenting with different ways of styling your hair in the morning - try blow-drying with a barrel brush and curling it under so the layers don't stick out. see what it looks like if you let it air dry. maybe use a straightening iron, etc. i would recommend experimenting on the weekend though, so you don't end up having a bad hair day.



if you still can't find the right style, maybe just use barrettes and clips to get by until it grows out a little more. we all suffer from bad haircuts once in awhile. and usually the answer is time.

No comments:

Post a Comment