Thursday, July 23, 2009

Whats a great hair cut?

I'll be honest with you, I could work the avatar hair function so that actually isn't my real hair, I know, I know your all shocked, you though, wow that guy hasthe same hair as the defult avatar, but I don't it's really long and brunntte like, sorry to disopoint you all. What kind of hair should I have (in real life). I ain't gona show you a picture, but what hair would suit the brown colour that goes red in the sun light and occationally purple?



I realise this question sounds ridiculous but I serious.



I also realise that it is unuseal for a guy to ask for hairstyle tips



and it is also weid that I ask for hairstyle tips while havving long hair.



I personally find it unusel that yahoo answers suggested phiosphy for this questions topic.



Whats a great hair cut?

I used to have hair down past my nips. Everybody called me Jesus because of this. To be honest... People don't give you the respect you deserve when you have long hair. Cops hastle you and women... They just didn't dig it. Finally I cut it and everything has been better since. I got a promotion and fine *** women by the flocks. My suggestion is to go short, off your ears, no part, just like get out of the shower and shake it, maybe brush then shake, but no part, no gel, no nothing. That haircut for me has been a bigger P-magnet than any Mustang Convertible or w/e.



Whats a great hair cut?

You are much more approachable with short hair. Curly hair is a little different so you may want to look at hairdo's for curly hair. I seriously think cutting it will improve your quality of life though. Girls, job oportunities, respect. As bad as it is, that IS how it is. Report It



Whats a great hair cut?

http://media.collegepublisher.com/media/...

No comments:

Post a Comment