Thursday, July 23, 2009

What would you suggest me do? I want and need hair cut...?

The last time I had my hair long was in 4th grade.... it was all the way to my butt! Since then it's always been short and I couldnt help but cut it everytime it grew to my shoulders... I have been saving my hair for an while now and it's almost to my waist. I want to cut it, but I also want to save it. Help me! Is there any way to save the length and just have layers? I mean, I want layers but everyone have that and I want something a little different.... maybe short short layers in the back? I dont know!!! and not just that I do not know how to style my hair so help me find something simple!



What would you suggest me do? I want and need hair cut...?

You could cut it to about the middle of your back and then get lots of layers. I don't know if you would want bangs or already have them, but longer bangs are easier to deal with and they look good.



What would you suggest me do? I want and need hair cut...?

long hair is veeeery sexy



What would you suggest me do? I want and need hair cut...?

I can't give you any hair advice. But I know that unless it's your religion, it never looks good when a girl has her hair longer than her middle back.



What would you suggest me do? I want and need hair cut...?

Well...you could donate some of the hair to make wigs for cancer.



Then after that...it would depend on your face shape, so it's hard to tell you on here. Talk to your hairdresser. So you WANT it longer? If you get the right kind of layers, it can make it look longer.



If you want to know what I think...I would say donate some of it to get it to the length you want...I think that longer hair (about the middle of the back) is so pretty, but you'd have to care for it right. Then depending on whether you want to tie it up often (for work or whatever), then you can decide how long the layers should be. Definitely get some face framing layers. Maybe consider bangs if you don't have them yet?



What would you suggest me do? I want and need hair cut...?

Well honestly, I would cut it to about 3 inches below your sholders so your technically not keeping it short or long.

No comments:

Post a Comment