Thursday, July 23, 2009

What is asian ( azn ) gangster hair ?

I want to get my hair cut like an asian gangster. I am white, but i have very asian like eyes, people ask me if i am part azn. I have long red hair, a years growth worth. The sun+age has bleached it blonde though.



Girls either like my curly hair really long, or they seemed to like it spikey. If i cut it, it wont be so curly.



I was under the impression that asian gangsters frequently wear their hair, spikey, and with some red coloring in it. Is this true? Please help i want to get my hair cut ASAP!



What is asian ( azn ) gangster hair ?

lol azn gangsters mostly buzz it, they dont grow it out or else they look like FOBs (fresh off the boat) lmao. For real dont spike it will look ugly.



What is asian ( azn ) gangster hair ?

hmmm bangs usually about your mouth? hmm that not too long but it really depends how you want your hair, eiethr put it to one side split it from the middle , i used to like shave my head bald and leave the front and spike it back. but bangs are kidna old style now but it all good.



What is asian ( azn ) gangster hair ?

who spells it azn??? no one i know and im half asian.

1 comment:

  1. long from front and back.. short from sides and top~ peace

    ReplyDelete