Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I should i get a pixie hair cut???

my hair is sort of long should i cut in to a pixie hair cut???? would it look good on some one w/ a short face?? and i might die it black but i am not sure. i hope some one will help me w/ this pickel!!!lol please help me. the hair i want to get looks like this here is the webpage http://beauty.about.com/library/graphics...



thank you!



:)



I should i get a pixie hair cut???

I had really long hair and accidentally cut it off way short and I was miserable until now it has finally started to get long again. I would not advise such a drastic change without at least trying on a wig or two to see how it really looks on me ...it might look great on the model but may not be the look for you.



Dying it black is pretty harsh too but at least that is something u can kind of undo if it goes all bad!



I should i get a pixie hair cut???

plz dont die it black ='[



its so hard 2 get out (past mistake)



to get the black out i had 2 dye it pink and then brown



i think you should go for the pixie cut though :P



but dont die it black



go like blonde with brown or brown or full head blonde



I should i get a pixie hair cut???

ABSOLUTELY! ABOUT A MONTH AND HALF AGO I GOT MINE DONE ABOUT THE SAME WAY...WE CUT OFF ABOUT 8 INCHES OF HAIR AND I DON'T EVER THINK I WILL GO BACK TO LONG AGAIN! I LOVE IT! BEST OF LUCK! OH YEAH AND A SASSY HAIRCUT NEEDS COLOR THAT MAKES IT POP SO GO FOR THE BLACK TOO! GOOD LUCK, HOPE YOU LOVE IT!



I should i get a pixie hair cut???

I had short red spikey hair for 3 years and swore I'd never go back to long hair. It was fun, funky, sassy, but not over the top. Short in the back and a little bit of a longer bang, dyed bright red. I would get a least 3 compliments a week on my hair and how cool it was. It only took 10 minutes from start to finish to do and I never had a bad hair day. Now I have long brown hair and its not nearly as fun. But unfortunately my hubby loves it long so thats how it is for now. So I say GO FOR IT!!!!!! It will always grow back.



I should i get a pixie hair cut???

Yeah, I think it could work on someone with a short face. I think pixies look best on really petite people, like Sienna Miller, etc. I don't know, I kind of wanted to get a pixie too but I feel like I'd have to be really tiny to pull it off. I think that a lot of face shapes look good with it though, but really it just depends on if you're confident enough to make it work.



I should i get a pixie hair cut???

I really like the haircut and think it looks real cute. I am sure that you would look good with it. I am also wanting to have mine cut real short but keep changing my mind. I have long hair and am always wearing it in a braid and am just tired of it. I love short hair because it is so much easier to take care of.



I should i get a pixie hair cut???

I love the pixie cut.



I should i get a pixie hair cut???

no . it would look dikish if you know what i mean.



I should i get a pixie hair cut???

GO FOR THE PIXIE CUT WITH BLOND HEAR IT WILL LOOK A LOT BETTER THAN BLACK GOOD LUCK

No comments:

Post a Comment