Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Horrifying hair.?

I honestly have the most difficult hair ever. No one understands my pain.



I have pretty long hair, if I cut it short, it gets poofy like an afro.



It's wavy. It's very nice out of the shower but gets tangly and frizzy like crazy.



Very voluminous stuff.



My sisters told me to go to a show where they show bad hair and they do a makeover for you.



I've tried John Frieda Frizz-Ease and it doesn't work despite what most magazines say (works the the most unmanageable types of hair).



Should I get my hair straightened? How long will it stay for and how much does it cost on average? I live in Michigan, btw.



Do you think that kind of thing will help hair like mine? Or what else should I do?



I know there's hair straigteners and I have one but it takes a very very long time to make it straight.



Thanks for any suggestions!



Horrifying hair.?

if its too thick you can start off by going to a salon and getting it thinned, and then ask your hair stylist what would be best to use on your, after all. they are the professionals. just make sure you go to a good one and not like a fantastic sams or cool cuts. and chemically straightening may be a good idea. plus if you get it and you decide you dont like it, if you wash it within 24 hoours of getting it, the chemicals will come out.



Horrifying hair.?

i cant believe you don't like my answer mine is the one that takes up a whole page and is in caps letters i spent forever writing that and i only got 2 vote and FYI 1 of those votes was mine the other was my moms my answer was the best one Report It



Horrifying hair.?

why don't you like my answer Report It



Horrifying hair.?

Sorry



Horrifying hair.?

You should get a straight perm!



Horrifying hair.?

the show thing is a great idea but its hard to get picked for it is it how do i look?or extreme makeover? anyways i would go to the salon and get one of those long lasting straight hair treatments. (6 months) you will have it really straight its like a perm but straight)



Horrifying hair.?

gel it..



Horrifying hair.?

most of my hair fell out/off my head before I turned 30 and you think you got problems??



Horrifying hair.?

Go super short - look in Michael Marron's Makeover book - there is a black model in there that looks very chic with super short hair - that could end up being you!!



Horrifying hair.?

I would tryu a relaxer and if you don't want to put chemicals in your hair which actually might damage it more I would stick with going to a salon or beauty shop and having the mshampoo and blowdry straight your hair they will have the best products and you can do it like once a week depending on your daily activities how dirty your hair gets. It should only cost btwn $20 and $30 bucks!



Horrifying hair.?

hmm, you might want to try a relaxer. I kno there was one girl who had poofy hair and she did that and her hair was really smooth looking. Look into that, it might be for you.



Horrifying hair.?

OK I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM I HAVE EXPERAMENTED AND THE ONLY WAY TO STOP YOUR HAIR FROM FRIZZING IS TO STEP NUMBER (1 WHEN YOU GET OUT OF THE SHOWER PUT SOME DETANGLING SPRAY SOME FRIZZ FREE CREAM (EVEN IF IT DOESNT WORK )AND SOME LEAVE IN CONDITIONER THEN I KNOW YOUR HAIR MIGHT BE POOFY BUT MOUSE WILL HELP YOU LATER AFTER YOU PUT EVERYTHING IN (2 BRUSH IYOUR HAIR AND GET ALL THE TANGLES OUT THEN (3 TAKE A COMB AND PART YOUR HAIR DOWN THE MIDDLE SO YOU HAVE A PEICE OF HAIR ON THE LEFT SIDE AND A PEICE ON THE RIGHT (4 PUT BOTH PEICES IN A PONYTAIL SO YOU END UP WITH PIG TAILS THEN ADD MORE HAIR BANDS ON BOTH SIDES ABOUT AN INCH APART (I PUT 7 ON EACH SIDE OF MY HAIR) THEN (5 WAIT UNTIL YOUR HAIR DRYS IT MIGHT TAKE A WHILE YOU MIGHT EVEN HAVE TO WAIT UNTILL THE NEXT DAY ONCE ITS DRY TAKE OUT THE HAIR BANDS AND STRAITEN YOUR HAIR IF YOUR NOT HAPPY WITH YOUR STRAITENER MIGHT I SUGGUST AN ARTIZEN THEY ARE ONLY SOLD IN SALONS AND THEY ARE 175 DOLLARS BUT THEY ARE WORHT IT THEY WORK VERY WELL ONCE YOU ARE DONE STRAITINING USE A VO5 CREAM THAT HELPS YOUR HAIR NOT TO DRY THE MOUSE WILL HELP YOU MAKE IT EAZIER TO STRAITEN YOUR HAIR ALSO TRY BUYING SOME STRAITINING CHEMICALS AND DO IT YOUR SELF EVEY 3 TO 4 MONTHS MAKE SURE YOU USE ONE FOR KIDS SO IT WONT DAMAGE YOUR HAIR DONT WAIST YOUR MONEY ON PAYING SOMEONE TO CHEMICALIZE IT FOR YOU IF YOU DONT WANT TO DO IT HAVE A FRIEND DO IT FOR YOU I HOPE MY ADVICE HELPS YOU



Horrifying hair.?

Got a bad perm just a few months ago trying to get pretty wavy hair.. I can't even use a regular curling iron without it looking burned. I use a chi to straighten. A chi is the best hair straightener in my book.



Chemical straighteners may cause it to be dry and frizzy. It has the same effects as getting a perm. That would not be my suggestion. Besides, your hair grows half an inch in a month.. so how long would you think it would last?



I would suggest you cut your hair a little shorter and "chi" it. My hair is pretty thick and past shoulder length and I can put all my hair up in a big clippy and drop about 4 layers for my whole head of hair to be straightened.



Horrifying hair.?

Free beauty tips on Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery/



hair highlighting/ Makeup/ /Weightloss /Hairremoval/ etc...



http://geebal.blogspot.com



apply natural Henna on hair and do Hot oil massages ----



check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:Hot oil massages /Henna on hair/



http://geebal.blogspot.com



Read...Free Beauty tips on....natural and homemade methods to:



Skincare/Acne cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/



Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/herbal recipe for skin



Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/ Hot oil massages



Henna on hair/Splitends/Oilyhair/Dryhair



Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure



Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness/eyebags



Herbal tips/Herbal recipe



http://geebal.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment