Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Help, I have long hair, and someone....?

tied my hair to the bedpost, how do I get it lose without cutting it?



Help, I have long hair, and someone....?

Slather some peanut butter on it to undo the knot.



Help, I have long hair, and someone....?

lol then how are you cruising the net?!? shave it off i say, or cover you hair in butter and hope for the best. good luck!



Help, I have long hair, and someone....?

how r u on the computer whilst being tied to ur bed?



Help, I have long hair, and someone....?

how did that happen.....untie it



Help, I have long hair, and someone....?

Get someone to try to untie it, and don't put peanut butter on it, just get it wet with warm water.



Help, I have long hair, and someone....?

Err...



Butter is good, and peanut buter too. The thing that will make your hair most slippery though is some mayo, avocado (if u have any) or some shampoo. Make sure you wet your hair first, then take some time to gently detangle i.t.



Good luck!



Jemm Dynasty



Help, I have long hair, and someone....?

yea i guess you could use a little bit of warm water and try to untie it but dont use to much water because your hair might tangle up and make the knot worst



Help, I have long hair, and someone....?

LOL Just cut it. It will grow back eventually.



Help, I have long hair, and someone....?

Put a lots of moisturizing conditioner, and use a brush to untangle it, but brush is gently not to hurt your hair.



Help, I have long hair, and someone....?

Since you can't get up to get warm water or any other supplies i suggest you untie it slowly, do not push hard on your hair, this will cause it to tighten. Get your hair closer to loosen it out and start untying carefully. Good Luck!



Help, I have long hair, and someone....?

Ummm...how on earth are you able to get to the computer if your hair is tied to the bedpost?



It's going to take a lot of time patience to get it untied. If there is someone there to help you, have them put a little olive oil to lubricate your hair and commence to combing the knot out.



Help, I have long hair, and someone....?

If your hair si really long and the knot is not the nearest to the bedpost then you just un tie it. But other than that i dont even know but i hope that you get your hair intangled.



Help, I have long hair, and someone....?

Well this appears to be your lucky day. I will untie you later Darling OK. That means you will only have circumferal periphery movement of your head. I will figure out the details later.



I could always disassemble the four posters of the bed and give you one to walk around with. We could put a cross member on it and send you to a Pentacostal revival meeting.



Help, I have long hair, and someone....?

Saw off the bedpost and pull it out of your hair. But remember, BALD IS BEAUTIFUL!

No comments:

Post a Comment