Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Hair cut and color ideas. Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Hello. I'm 25 yrs old.. I'm looking to cut my long, very thick,very naturally curly hair shorter (not above my shoulders). I'm also looking to color it. I want something kinda funky without looking like I'm trying to be 16 again. I have to wear a hat to work so color won't be an issue..However, I am a wife and mom, so something not too far out there. I also need something easy to maintain that will look good curly or straight. I'm thinking a solid color with streaks, hi lights, low lights etc. and as for the cut... I'm completely lost!!! I don't just want more layers, I actually want my hair to do something cute. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!!



Hair cut and color ideas. Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!?

here are some sites for the style:



bosshairstyles.com



beautyriot.com



totalhair.net



hairboutique.com



as for color, blonde is in, go medium golden blonde L'Oreal Creme

No comments:

Post a Comment