Saturday, August 1, 2009

Thin my hair?

Im a dude and Ive got long hair, ive had long hair for a long time, If i hold it out from my head its like 9 inches lol. The only problem with it is that it is thick which sucks...... For the most part, it is straight but It always gets puffy and stuff whenever its hot outside and the side of my hair always sticks out a little if i dont dry it right away. Is there any way the person that cuts my hair can thin it? I have no idea about it so...??



Thanks



Thin my hair?

get u a great hair stylist. they can layer thin it, so much they can do but check around for one that knows what they are doing.



Thin my hair?

Hey!



Thin my hair?

If I were you I'd find a sylist that's good with a razor. The stylist can go in and take out little pieces without cutting out big chunks that look obvious. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment