Saturday, August 1, 2009

Guys: Short hair or Long hair?

Do you like short hair or do you prefer long hair? I plan to cut my hair real soon, really short (not like a man). Up to the upper part of my neck.



Guys: Short hair or Long hair?

Its an individual preference, but I'll take short and dark anyday.



Guys: Short hair or Long hair?

If the woman has the face and head for it, I prefer a short classy hair cut.



Guys: Short hair or Long hair?

I feel like you should do what ever would make you feel good, if you want to have short hair that's OK , how you feel about yourself is all that matters,



Guys: Short hair or Long hair?

We want BALD !!!!!



Guys: Short hair or Long hair?

I like guys with long brown hair my bf has long brown hair and he is so hot



Guys: Short hair or Long hair?

why not do the variety thing



Guys: Short hair or Long hair?

I prefer long hair, but short hair can look good too - although not all women can pull it off and still look good.



Guys: Short hair or Long hair?

That would depend on if you want a man for looks or for protection.A man with short hair has a chance in protecting you and himself.A man with long hair just has all of that to hold onto and get his butt kicked.Hair is something that if someone can get there hands on, you will not get away,they will hold on and hurt you very badly.I love to see beautiful hair,but it`s like walking around with a rope around your neck.

No comments:

Post a Comment