Saturday, August 1, 2009

How to take care of layered hair?

I have long hair and I cut them layered and it was really nice at begining. After 1day I washed them and blow-dryed it. My hair look not really nice anymore. How do I take care of them, so they going to be nice.



How to take care of layered hair?

Try not to do both blow drying and straightening. Choose one or the other. What I do is take a shower at night and put my hair in braids which keeps the split ends in and makes them less noticable in the morning. In the morning, put somethingn like this in before straightening... http://www.cosmeticmall.com/1/2/5507-pau...



If you really feel the need to blow dry, invest in an ionic blow dryer. The ions for the blow dryer lock in mosture, making it less damaging to your hair.



How to take care of layered hair?

haha that happened to me =] it looks good at the begining but now its not-so-good haha =] well um cause its layered...if yorue gonan striaghten it straighten a little bit at a time...and always wsh and condition =]

No comments:

Post a Comment