Saturday, August 1, 2009

MY hair stlyle and color?

im 14 years old and my friend and i are going to go to the mall in Rutland Vermont(its close to where we live) and we are going to get our hair colored and styled. please no rude coments I'm dying my hair either back to my natural hair color (dark brown) or dying it darkish blonde and then putting blue streaks in it. first of all should i keep it my natuarul color or blondish. i have long hair so should i keep it long or cut it down.



what hir styles should i do with it.



MY hair stlyle and color?

i think the dark brown would probably look best. if you're going blond it's going to get brassy quickly and with blue streaks will not look right. i'm not a fan of the blue but if you're going to do it do it against the dark brown so it's subtle, not bright. keep it long, then when you decide to dye over the blue, cut it short to start fresh.

No comments:

Post a Comment