Saturday, August 1, 2009

I need funky ideas for my hair!!!! HELP!!!!?

Hi, i have just had my hair cut to medium/long style. I really need help! I have light brown hair with loads of layers. I have a bit of hair that wont tie up at the very front. I am open to any ideas apart from curling. Hopefully something really funky and stylish please! =] If you post i would be really greatfull!



I need funky ideas for my hair!!!! HELP!!!!?

try a bump or poof in the front my friend has a similar style and she looks really cute with that, jjst bump it on top and throw in some bobby pins to hold it up



I need funky ideas for my hair!!!! HELP!!!!?

maybe try the puff, or even trying to put your hair into two ponytails, spraying it with hairspray and then straightening some parts while, teasing the others. itll give it a funky, messy effect. looks cute with two lil chunks of hair hanging down in front with a puff ontop. or maybe try cutting your hair a bit shorter at the top in the back and spiking it out. just some suggestions



I need funky ideas for my hair!!!! HELP!!!!?

twist in the front going back with sparkly clip to hold them



or slightly twist hair in spunky ponytails with clips to hold them



leave back of hair out



you can also try crinkles or a flip or a weave clip ins to add highlights....peace

No comments:

Post a Comment