Saturday, August 1, 2009

I have long hair and I need a new . . .?

Ideas to do with my hair. I do braids, straight, pony tails, and curly. Anyother fun new ideas I could try without cutting it or colorering it?



I have long hair and I need a new . . .?

It's a little different, but I enjoyed wearing it. Comb your bangs in front of your face. Take the hair above your ears and put it into pigtails. Leave the back hanging down and put your bangs back so they hang down a little, but don't cover your face anymore.



I have long hair and I need a new . . .?

BUN



I have long hair and I need a new . . .?

another hair question...Cut it



I have long hair and I need a new . . .?

get a hair cut and see if that changes



I have long hair and I need a new . . .?

Wear it wavey by drying it half-way with a blow dryer.



I have long hair and I need a new . . .?

twist?



bun?



pig tails?



let it air dry...add a little hair spray and scrunch the ends.



I have long hair and I need a new . . .?

twists are sassy and hats with braids the banana clips are the bomb you can make your hair look as short as you want



I have long hair and I need a new . . .?

yay i have one pony tail with to braids tide together



I have long hair and I need a new . . .?

a new cut....something sophisticated, feminine, that does not take forever to maintain and take care of...



I have long hair and I need a new . . .?

you could do low pigtails and then spiral curl them. also look at people around you and copy thier hair if you like it. your hairdresser might have some good ideas too.



I have long hair and I need a new . . .?

here's a couple sites with some ideas



http://www.longlocks.com/how-to-braid-ha...



http://longhairlovers.com/phpBB/viewforu...



I have long hair and I need a new . . .?

Don't cut it.....u can do many things with ur hair I have never cut my hair and i need ideas for church and school email me when u get some answers @ kay500n@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment