Saturday, August 1, 2009

Cure for short, poufly (fluffy) hair? =(?

Well, I had long wavy hair and cut it extremely short to donate to Locks of Love. Not that I regret it, the end result after styled resulted in a very poufy looking 'do. When I straighten it, its even worse. Not necessarily a product, but do you have any tips to make my hair flatter? Please!



Thank you



Cure for short, poufly (fluffy) hair? =(?

My hair is poofy and I use a lot of conditioner in the shower and my hair gets flatter. Not stuck to my head, but not poofy.



Cure for short, poufly (fluffy) hair? =(?

I don't know if this will work, I'm just taking a guess, but maybe you could try deep conditioning. I know that if you do that alot, it makes your hair a bit more limp.



Cure for short, poufly (fluffy) hair? =(?

OMG ME TOOO I JSUT GOT MY HAIR RAZORD LIKE A FEW WEEKS AGO AND NOW WHEN I FLAT IRON IT IT'S VERY POOFY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment