Saturday, August 1, 2009

Long, curly hair. What style should I opt for....?

I have long, curly hair, till my shoulders. When left open, they go out of control. I don't want to cut them. Neither do I want to tie a ponytail. What should I do



Long, curly hair. What style should I opt for....?

You need to use curl cream. I use Pantene ProV. Physique also has a good one but it's a bit more expensive. Apply to fairly wet (never towel dried!) hair. Scrunch the excess water out with a towel (not too dry) and then scrunch a little more without the towel to get good curls. Don't use too much curl cream or your hair will get crunchy, but if you don't use enough, your hair will stay frizzy.



For hairstyles, you can do pigtail braids for something fun, or for a more professional or night look, take the top half of your hair, flip it up and secure with a clip, then let it hang back down. I do this a lot and like having my hair out of my face, but still down. Hope that helps! :)



Long, curly hair. What style should I opt for....?

good job. thnx. Report It



Long, curly hair. What style should I opt for....?

just apply som gell tht will keep ur hairs in ther place dnt cut thm pony som times look gd



Long, curly hair. What style should I opt for....?

style in itself....no need to change....,,,,""""

No comments:

Post a Comment