Thursday, October 8, 2009

I'm a guy. How can I give my hair a lot of volume?

My hair's about 3-4 inches long now.. how can I give it tons of volume? Does layering do this? I guess it would make sense if you had long hair on top of slightly less long hair, and on and on and on. Also, any kinds of shampoos? Or instruments to cut hair? Some sort of shear? Anyone have any idea?



I'm a guy. How can I give my hair a lot of volume?

well therz heaps on the market for guys and their hair,,,,,,, just get body-volume by scrunching it with gel or sumthing sticky!! try womens shampoos %26amp; conditioners too who says they just for girls, i find mens sunsilk hair conditioner is great on my hair, so shiny %26amp; lots of body.



I'm a guy. How can I give my hair a lot of volume?

maybe a bit of layers....plus the sweet thing these days are...just blowing drying up side down...or using finger to blow dry instead of a brush adds lots of volume...and a small bit of gel or setting lotion and just getting the bed head look. it's cool shows confidence...and easy....good luck...when getting it layered a bit ask the stylist to give you the bed head look...you'll see how easy it is...



I'm a guy. How can I give my hair a lot of volume?

protein shake.



I'm a guy. How can I give my hair a lot of volume?

-snorts-



put some gel in your hands, turn your head upside down and go crazy with your hands. try some trial runs at night so you can fix it before you have to go out in public.

No comments:

Post a Comment