Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hair help...?

um...



So I cut my hair not too long ago



and i regret it alot! I miss my really long hair =[



Now I have decided to grow it out to be like



Miley Cyrus's.



[my hair is a little wavvy so yeah]



Um.



does anyone have any tips on



how to make your hair grow a little faster than usually.



And I know It's probably not possible



but a girl can try right.?



Oh and if you don't have any tips...



My hair is a little bit bellow my shoulder.



how long do you think it will take to be as long



as miley cyrus's?



I'm a pretty patient person. So please tell me the truth :o]



Please and thank you.



鈾essie鈾?br>Hair help...?



umm i eat alot of healthy foods and when i do that (idk y) but it makes my hair grow faster but for me it takes like around a month to grw my hair a cuple inches



Hair help...?

thats what happened to me and i regret too but 1/2 inch of your hair grows per month unfortanitly:[[



Hair help...?

I no it sounds weird but flip your head upside down %26amp; massage it with your hands just rub %26amp; that increases the blood flow which norishes %26amp; produces more roots =]



do that 2 times daily.. along with eating right...



OXOXOX



Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment