Thursday, October 8, 2009

I have super short hair! I mum hates long hair! Wat should i do?

My hair a short boyish haircut. My mum does not allow me to grow my hair. Instead she says that i can pick a very short haircut. But if she does not like it she would choose it for me. N when she chooses it it wil be super short like a flatliner or a slope cut with very short side burns and bangs. It is a must that the shaver is used in my haircut. I ususally have my haircut in a baber. So can u suggest to me styles which are quite short. The styles must not be fancy and bangs and side burns must be quite short. i m a gal n i m 10 years old!



If possible pls send me pics!( pic can be boys haircut)



I need ur help!



Give me as many ideas as u can!



I have super short hair! I mum hates long hair! Wat should i do?

Have fun with it and add some gel make it the 'bedhead' look!!



I have super short hair! I mum hates long hair! Wat should i do?

Just show your mom in magazines or television all the cute things you can do will lone hair, like curl it, or straignten it. Show her that there are way more possibilities with long hair, than there are short.Just try it, Good Luck!!!!!



I have super short hair! I mum hates long hair! Wat should i do?

Your mom is probably more ashamed of your poor grasp of the english language.



Quit worrying about your hair and learn how to spell.



I have super short hair! I mum hates long hair! Wat should i do?

i would not worry about how short your hair is .just take a look around you ,you will see that there are many styles young people have these days no matter if you are a boy or girl



I have super short hair! I mum hates long hair! Wat should i do?

pixie cuts are uber trendy right now



http://offtherack.people.com/2007/03/20/...



or



http://offtherack.people.com/2007/02/24/...



I think they are so cute!



just play up your feminine side with makeup and clothes, make the hair yours!



I have super short hair! I mum hates long hair! Wat should i do?

You are 10 years old so you may not have seen the movie "Ghost". In it, Demi Moore has a fabulous short hair style. You can probably find pics on the internet. I have long hair and I am tempted to go for a short cut because it looks so easy and fun. Just play with your hair with gel or mousse. Scrunch it up or blow dry it with your head upside down. And remember, when you get older you can grow it as long as you like! But check out the Demi Moore hairstyle. I think it's so cool!



I have super short hair! I mum hates long hair! Wat should i do?

Well, my mom is the same way! My hair was like 17 inches and she made get a haircut and now it's like 10 inches. Well what I did was realize that the reason she made me cut it was because it makes it easier to wash! But I still hate how it's short! Here's somethings I do to my hair when its short...



Check out these webs to see what I mean....



[How old are you? I'm 10]

No comments:

Post a Comment