Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hair cuts?!-pics tooo!?

this is me and my hair now...



http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/dd143...



another pic of mee... and my hair...



http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/dd143...



okay so.. (bad pics buuuut) i kinda wanna get it cutt and.. these are my ideas...



http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/dd143...



this... or.....



http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/dd143...



this but a little bit longer?



i have no idea.. any suggestions?



thanks alooooot!



Hair cuts?!-pics tooo!?

how about the hairstyle of Kairi of Kingdom hearts?(but not the color)



I have Kairi's hairstyle too.



Hair cuts?!-pics tooo!?

I like your hair better the way it is but if you really MUST cut it then I guess i's say the 2nd pic....



Hair cuts?!-pics tooo!?

i love your hair a lot as it is right now.



but for the styles. the first, short one, i think you could definately pull off. i like that one the best out of the two.but the second longer one is also cute.



so i would have to say the first one because its different, sophisticated, and fun.



good luck girrl.



Hair cuts?!-pics tooo!?

cute



Hair cuts?!-pics tooo!?

no please your hairs so pretty (and so r u!) but yah your hairs pretty! dont do the first one please itz 2 short im krazzzay about your hair!!!!!!!



Hair cuts?!-pics tooo!?

I love your hair! I wouldn't cut it if I were you. I had long hair and I got it cut and now I really regret it.



But if you really want a change, I would say the 2nd pic. It's cuter and longer so if you do regret cutting your hair it would still be pretty long.



Hair cuts?!-pics tooo!?

Your hair is soooo cute right now and if i were u i wouldnt do anything to it.. but if u have to or must, go with the 2nd one but without the colors, good luck



Hair cuts?!-pics tooo!?

I really like the second picture. The added color adds a lot to it as well. You seem to have thick enough hair to carry it off as well. You would look really cute in it.



Hair cuts?!-pics tooo!?

I love the second one! It is so cute! I think the first one is kinda ugly, but the second one would look so good on you.



Hair cuts?!-pics tooo!?

who is the girl in the second one

No comments:

Post a Comment